General vision and contact lens exams
Comprehensive eye exams include:
- Measurement of prescription for corrective lenses
- Screening visual field assessment
- Neuro-ocular testing
- External and internal ocular exam with dilation and intraocular pressure measurements
- Care for acute eye problems (red eyes, infection, inflammation, etc.) as well as diagnostic work for chronic conditions (glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, etc).
- Referral network of regional sub-specialty ophthalmologists if required.
Cataract and refractive surgery consultation/ Pre and Post operative care
- Advice and information about advances in cataract and refractive surgery and candidacy for such procedures.
- Exams for referral to surgical specialists and post operative care for cataract and refractive surgery patients.
- Dr. Geurkink has extensive experience in the care of pre and post operative cataract surgery patients and has seen well over 10,000 cataract surgery cases post-operatively in his 20+ years of practice.
- Frame dispensary consists of men’s, women’s, children’s and unisex frames. Personalized patient care of your spectacle needs is our primary concern.
- We want to make sure the frames you select fit properly and provide years of comfort and good vision. An optician is on staff.
- Saturday hours are for dispensing glasses and contacts only. No doctor appointments are available on Saturdays.